Thursday 24 May 2018

The Botanic Gardens - thoughts from the Room 1 writers.

At the Botanic Gardens I saw...

a tiny waterfly flying into my net.  Madoc
an orange slimy flatworm finding some food.  Erik
a little aphid crawling up my net.  Sam
a baby spider playing with his mum.  Zach
a tiny red spider that came down and I caught him in a jar.  Bella
a piwakawaka flying around the trees.  Noah B
a slow slug slipping on a log.  Seth-Aaron
a beautiful fantail hiding in a tree.  Charli
a song thrush laying eggs.  James
a tiny red spider crawling on a leaf.  Scarlett
a colourful moth flying high above.  Annie J
a slippery slug hiding under a leaf.  Oliver
a black beetle going fast around a tree.  Riley
a fluttering fantail searching for food.  Claudia
a bellbird singing on a branch.  Summer
a fly hanging around my food.  Ben
a tiny spider in my net!  Nathan M
a black beetle scurrying along the dirt.  Mason
a huhu grub curled up in a ball.  Katie
a cute earthworm eating happily.  Ruby

a bee buzzing by and a centipede crawling in the soil.  Zooni
28 students having fun in the garden.  Ms K



No comments:

Post a Comment