Tuesday 14 February 2017

A fairy tale recount by Ryan

Once upon a time....

There were three little pigs. One of the three little pigs built his house out of straw. The second pig built his house out sticks. The third pig built his house out of bricks.

But one day a big bad wolf went to the first pig's house and said "little pig little pig let me in". "No" said the pig. "Then I'll blow your house down". So he blew the house down. The little pig ran to his brother's house. 

"Little pigs, let me in!" "No!" they said. "Then I'll blow your house down". So he blew the house down. The pigs ran to their big brother's house.

"Little pigs let me in". "No!" said the pigs. "Then I'll blow your house down!" So he blew, but the house didn't blow down. So he tried again but it still didn't work. So he climbed the roof and he went down the chimney...right into a pot of boiling hot water!

He ran up the chimney and ran, never to be seen again and the little pigs lived happily ever after.

The End.

By Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete